Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pennys Challenge 282 Winners and Top 3

 Please accept my sincere apologies for the lateness in announcing the winners for this challenge, life has just got in the way and I literally have not had a moment to catch up

Congrats  59. Tanya OD  You have won 3 digi images from


and

Congrats  10. Pippa  You have won a $12 gift certificate from 


Store

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Challenge 282 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors and your winners badge out to you

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by Jean


 15. Lorraine B 


50. carol gill 


 59. Tanya OD 

Congrats Ladies! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card in your top 3, a lovely surprise
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted you chose my card in your Top 3-thank you Jean and congrats to the other ladies--no need to apologise we all have lives lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete