Thursday, March 13, 2014

Challenge 167 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered last weeks Anything but square challenge, we loved visiting all your  creations 

Now what you've all been waiting for - announcing our lucky winners 

 
  
Congrats 24. Bettina you have won 5 digi images of your choice from QKR Stampede


and 

  Congrats  61. Kirsten  you have won a $15 gift certificate from Penny Blossom

Penny+Blossom

Congrats Ladies!
 Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to the relevant sponsor

 And now to our top 3 

(as chosen my Melanie on the DT)




 Congrats ladies!

Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys Top 3 in the subject line and I can get your Top 3 badge off to you 

Our new challenge has now started so if you'd like to play along then please see the challenge post below

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Thank you so much Melanie for choosing my card in your Top 3! I already have the badge so I don't need to email. Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete