Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Redraw Featured Watermelon....

If you are looking for our current challenge, please click here.


Unfortunately one of our Featured Artists from our Watermelon Day Challenge did not come forward, so I have been forced to redraw. The new Featured Artist, chosen by Mr. Random is...




Sally is our new featured artist for challenge #59, "Watermelon"! And the winner of 5 digis from Tiffany Doodles!!

Congratulations Sally! Please email me at kallee.ko.bowtique [at] gmail [dot] com and I will forward your information along! And don't forget to snag our Winners Badge!! (It's over there on the right!) =0)

2 comments:

  1. WOW, thanks luv x

    I shall take the badge & display it with pride (big herad now) LOl.

    Off to have a look at digis & I will then email you x

    thanks again

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again.... the above comment was meant to say HEAD .... also the winners badge is not up in your sidebar, there is a box but a small coloured x in the middle of it. Shall pop back later to see if its corrected itself x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete