Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Challenge #39

Welcome to challenge #39 here at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Thank you to everyone that played along with us for our Anything Baby Challenge #38.

Challenge #39 is Circles! You can interpret that anyway you see fit.

So, what are you waiting for? Lets go round and round! We can't wait to see the AMAZING products that you wonderful crafter's create!




This week... for our Circles Challenge, our sponsor is:
Please snag my blinkie
That's right, our featured artist will receive 5 digis of their choice from Di's Digi Downloads!


Now... here is some INSPIRATION from our design team:

















Please remember to use InLinkz and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC39", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #39".

9 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies for the inspiration and great DT cards. I took the opportunity to break out my circle that my tacky tape came in to make a shaker card. Have a great week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this challenge as it was a good chance to give my new Big Shot a run for its money! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work by the DT. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one ladies, thank you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to use my new circle. This is my first challenge, the DT really are great. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards by the DT. Great Challenge thanks. Hope my altered project is acceptable. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful DT samples, thanks for the inspiration! Great challenge, too, it's nice to see all the different cards! Ira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for great DT samples and another super fun challenge:)

    ReplyDelete